For those who love to make the world dance to their tunes and for those who think that music is the most potent drug ever created then this is the opportunity you just can't miss. We have the stage set, you very well know how and what to do next ?
Lots of prizes up for grabs !
1. Instrumental Solo
2. Hindi Solo
3. Western Solo
4. Duet Singing
Confluence, Annual cultural festival of NIT Kurukshetra, is a cultural extravaganza beyond words, beyond description. Confluence is the coming together of free spirits of like minded zealous youth and a celebration of culture of true artistic genius. With such varied interpretation, it becomes tough to bind it in the shackles of mold and give it a concrete definition. But what one can truly, conclusively draw is that Confluence is not an opportunity to be passed. It is a heady concoction of music, dance, fashion, culture, healthy competitions, hearty fun and a tribute to extraordinary talents, that is not meant to be missed. So come along, enjoy this ride of lifetime and realize what it feels like to be a part of something special at Confluence 2015.
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NITK), India is a premier Technical Institute of the region. The institute started working as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra in 1963. Like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India this institution too, had been a joint enterprise of the State and Central Governments. This Institute was conferred upon status of Deemed University on June 26, 2002. Since then it has been renamed as National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
1. This is an AUDIO only contest
2. Contest is open only for College Students and not for professionals.
3. There is no College, Age, Location restriction on the members.
4. The entries must be in compliance with language gudidelines as specified with events.
5. A participant is allowed to participate in more than one event, however, he/she needs to submit separate entries for separate events. Only single entry is allowed per event.
6. This is a 2 Stage contest, where prelim/elimination round will be conducted online on Muslate, followed by a live finale event at NIT Kurukshetra, India
7. Muslate.com will own all the exclusive rights for the content that will be posted by you during the contest
8. Muslate.com is no where responsible for any copyright infringement.
9. Any dispute arising due to any confusion regarding the contest shall be resolved only by NITK and Muslate.com and the decision or resolution provided will be considered final.
10. Prizes will be awarded to only Top 2 Winners chosen after final round of the contest.
11. Participant(s) can nominate only one entry for elimination round
12. Shortlisting for the finale event will be based on both public voting and judgement. (20% for Voting)
13. Finalists will need to manage all the travel and other expenses on their own.
14. Shortlisted Candidates will be notified with further instructions.
Note: Participants are requested to bring their tracks prior to performance.
1. Music Champion Award : Worth Rs. 10,000/-
2. First Runners-up Award : Worth Rs. 7,000/-
3. Second Runners-up Award : Worth Rs. 5,000/-
*Same prizes will be awarded in all 4 Events of the competition.