Muslate in association with ISM Dhanbad presents Avalanche : An Ultimate Battle of Bands for college students. If you are a college student and loves composing music, register for the contest and show your talent to the world
'Srijan' means 'creation', setting our wildest dreams and passions into motion. Siren means 'creativity', letting ideas expand beyond imagination. Srijan means 'celebration', celebrating the passion and fervour of young talent. Srijan, ISM Dhanbad is one of East-India's biggest socio-cultural fests, witnessing participation from all over the nation. With stars like KK, Simon Webb, Javed Ali, Neeraj Sridhar, Anushka Manchanda, Hard Kaur, Shilpa Rao and performances by Jal, Joshish and Motherjane among many others, Srijan is a memorable and spellbinding experience.
ISM Dhanbad was established on the lines of the Royal School of Mines, London by the then Viceroy of India - Lord Irwin. Situated in the coal capital of the nation. ISM is one of India's top educational institutes and one of Asia's best earth-science Institutes, having some of the field’s brilliant minds and R&D to its credit. With its motto of continuously learning and striving for the best, "उत्तिष्ठत जाग्रत प्राप्य वरान्निबोधत", the institute has expanded its reach into non earth-science branches as well. With profound talent, experience and expertise, ISM is truly, a diamond in the coal belt of the nation.
1. Bands from any college and music academies are allowed to participate.
2. There will be no language restrictions on the entries.
3. A Band can nominate either an Audio or a Video enrty for the contest.
4. There is no College, Age, Location restriction on the members.
5. Maximum number of members in a band can be 8.
6. This is a 2 Stage contest, where prelim/elimination round will be conducted online on Muslate.com, followed by a live finale event which will be held during the course of the festival at ISM Dhanbad, India
7. Muslate.com will own all the exclusive rights for the content that will be posted by you during the contest.
8. Muslate.com is no where responsible for any copyright infringement.
9. Any dispute arising due to any confusion regarding the contest shall be resolved only by NITK and Muslate.com and the decision or resolution provided will be considered final.
10. Each band can nominate only 1 Entry (Audio/Video) for the contest.
11. Shortlisting for the finale event will be done based on public voting and judges decision, where 50% weightage will be given to Votes and rest 50% to jury's decision.
12. Entry Submission for contest may subject to rejection.
13. Only 5 Bands will be shortlisted and invited for the finale event.
14. Finalists will need to manage all the travel and other expenses on their own.
15. Bands will have to bring their own musical instruments and effects. However programmed music is not allowed. Standard drum set will be provided.
16. Each band will be given 30(25 + 5) minutes for their performance in which also includes the sound check.
17. Each band will be allowed to perform as many tracks within the stipulated time limit. A band will be required to perform at least one original.
18. Muslate.com and Avalanche reserves the right to make any changes in the rules, without any prior notice and disqualify any participating band on grounds of misconduct or obscene behaviour.
Note: For Video Entries, Only the videos which have been uploaded will be considered valid for the contest. Videos submitted via Youtube link won't be accepted for the contest.
35,000 INR Cash + 2 Albums Contract + Music Kit + 6 Months Music Distribution Contract by Muslate.com + Other perks from Muslate.com and Saavn.
15,000 INR Cash + 1 Album Contract + Music Kit + 3 Months Music Distribution Contract by Muslate.com + Other perks from Muslate.com and Saavn.
5,000 INR Cash + 3 Recordings + Music Kit + 1 Month Music Distribution Contract by Muslate.com + Other perks from Muslate.com and Saavn.