We honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
WARNING: Before proceeding please understand that should you knowingly materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be held liable for damages.
To file a claim of infringement please write to us via email at legal[at]muslate[dot]com that should include the following items:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of all such works.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please note that if Muslate.com found that the information provided is insufficient to locate the infringing material, Muslate.com can ask for more details before disabling or removal of the content.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For any complaints that references more than considerable number of infringing material, please create a spreadsheet that contains all the required information described above for each allegedly infringing piece of work and sent it along with the mail.
Please note that the notification sent to us may be forwarded to the user who provided the allegedly infringing content.
The provider of an affected work may file a counter notification. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification, please write to us via email at legal[at]muslate[dot]com that should include the following items:
1. Electronic signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Court as per Laws Of INDIA, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement under the law.
Once we receive your counter notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original claim of infringement. Please understand that your personal information will be included.
You consent to having your information forwarded in this way by submitting a counter notification.
After we send out the counter notification, the original claimant must notify us within 10 days that they have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Muslate.com. If we receive such notification we will be unable to restore the material. If we do not receive such notification, we may reinstate the material.
PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT HERE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE