Muslate in Association with IIIT Allahabad presents Melodieux : Search For Singing Sensation. For those who love to make the world dance to their tunes and for those who think that music is the most potent drug ever created then this is the opportunity you just can't miss. We have the stage set, you very well know how and what to do next ?
Effervescence is a platform of youthful energy showcasing intelllectuality, creativity and the cultural treat. The cultural and managerial spirits mingle to bring forth the Fizz, Frolic and Festivity of this extravaganza. Effervescenceis a cultural extravaganza spanning 4 days of high octane action. The four days of campus events which comprise of informal and other events in the morning and to hold the night fever we have a full platter of dance, dramatics, music and literary competitions. The concluding night of the effervescence is always the most anticipated and illustrious event which has seen bands like Bombay Vikings, Euphoria, Silk Route and Strings(to name a few) performing live. This effervesence is going to take the definition of fun to a whole new dimension! So, dont wait anymore. Join us this October from 15th to 18th and make effervescence a grand success
1. This is a 2 Stage contest, where prelim/elimination round will be conducted offline at IIIT Allahabad Campus, followed by a finale event which will be conducted online on Muslate.com
2. This is a Solo, Duet or Group Singing Competition.
3. Muslate.com will own all the exclusive rights for the content that will be posted by you during the contest.
4. Muslate.com is no where responsible for any copyright infringement.
5. Any dispute arising due to any confusion regarding the contest shall be resolved only by IIIT Allahabad and Muslate.com and the decision or resolution provided will be considered final.
6. Participants are supposed to come along with their karaoke tracks (3 – 5 mins).
7. First round will be held in IIIT Allahabad campus, at the Main Auditorium on 17th October at 12:00 pm
8. Top five will qualify for the second round.
9. Finalists will need to submit their entry online on MuSlate.com
10. Winner will be adjudged based on Public Voting.
11. Voting will be applicable till 15th November, 2015
12. Muslate.com and IIIT Allahabad reserves the right to make any changes in the rules, without any prior notice and disqualify any participant on grounds of misconduct or obscene behaviour.
6 Months Music Distribution Contract by Muslate.com + Direct Second Round Entry To All India Talent Hunt Drive + Other perks from Muslate.com
6 Months Music Distribution Contract and Other perks from Muslate.com
3 Months Music Distribution Contract and Other perks from Muslate.com
December 6, 2015
The Musician Centric Band Competition
Host : IISC Bangalore